Jørn Borchgrevink new chairperson of the board of directors in SCB
Jørn Borchgrevink has been elected as new board member and chairperson of the board of director at the annual general meeting.
Borchgrevink has led the Deloitte Audit & Assurance Norway with 10 regions and 600 employees and been part of the Deloitte Nordic Audit leadership group.
Outgoing chairperson, Henning Strøm did not seek re-election as chairperson of the board of directors when his term ended.
Henning has been instrumental in supporting as well as constructively challenging management on both tactical and strategic decisions and direction, and I would specifically point to his role as Chairman of the Board Audit Committee, where his contributions have led to a string of improved and more robust processes and controls, says Michael Hvidsten, CEO of Santander Consumer Bank
Santander has had a fantastic journey and gained a significant position in the Nordic countries. I am looking forward to being a part of the team, says incoming chairperson, Jørn Borchgrevink.
Background Jørn Borchgrevink
- 40 years of experience from auditing.
- Lead the Deloitte Audit & Assurance Norway with 10 regions and 600 employees.
- Been part of the Deloitte Nordic Audit leadership group.
- Long experience forms several international and listed companies as Lead Audit Partner.
- Experience from several companies within the financial industry.